Astronaut Ellen Ochoa! is the fifty-ninth episode of Ready Jet Go! (Series)
When astronaut Dr. Ellen Ochoa comes to visit the DSA and review an engineering project, she runs into the kids, who are running Sean's lemonade stand to raise money for a rocket to Mars. They end up hanging out with her before her DSA meeting. They solve an engineering problem together, which inspires Ellen to use the same solution with the engineering project at the DSA.
- Jet Propulsion
- Sunspot Propulsion
- Sean Rafferty
- Sydney Skelley
- Mindy Melendez
- Amy Skelley
- Dr. Bergs
- Ellen Ochoa (debut)
- Dr. Rafferty
- Carrot Propulsion
- Celery Propulsion (cameo)
- Jet 2 (character)
- Sydney 2 (character)
- Dr. Melendez
- This the sixth two-part episode, the first five being Sunday Drive, Jet's First Halloween, Holidays in Boxwood Terrace, Mindy Turns Five, and That's One Gigantic Pumpkin, Jet Propulsion!.
- This is the first episode to premiere in 2019.
- This episode marks the first appearance of an animated representation of a real life person in the show: Ellen Ochoa, the former director of the Johnson Space Center. However, she is not actually voiced by her. She is instead voiced by Kathleen Barr.
- The plot of Sean running a lemonade stand to raise money to send astronauts to Mars is similar to the plot of Ice Moon Enceladus, where he runs a sno-cone stand for the same purpose.
- Stock footage from Sean's Year in Space is used when the kids are explaining to Ellen how to play a game.
- This episode has a total of four writers, making it the episode with the most writers to date.
- Error: Mitchell Peterson is listed in the credits of the episode, but he isn't in the episode. Perhaps he was going to be in the episode, but was cut for time.
- The episode aired on March 8, 2019 for International Women's Day.