Lone Star 2 - Rocket Kids! is the second half of the sixty-fourth episode of Ready Jet Go!.
The kids are digging again down by the Lake, and dig up a part of an old rocket. This leads Sydney to tell another "Lone Star" story, this one about how long ago, when Boxwood Terrace was called "Boxwood Territory," early astronomer Lone Star engineered and built the first rockets. This inspires the kids to engineer and build their own "foot rocket."
- This is a sequel to the season 1 episode, Lone Star.
- This episode, along with Moon Face, are the last episodes of season 2 in production order, but they were aired as the seventeenth episode.
- In this episode, stock footage from Lone Star is used during the second song number.
- The Lone Star song is altered with different lyrics.
- The Engineering Song is similar to The Scientific Method.
- Jet, Sean, Sydney, Mindy, and Sunspot reprise their roles as Lone Star, the cranky shopkeeper, the science teacher, the cowgirl, and the horse respectively.
- This is the last episode to premiere in 2018.
- The red alien waiter from Back to Bortron 7 makes a cameo towards the end of the episode.
- In this episode, Sean has a brand new voice actor. However, Grady Ainscough was still credited. This new voice actor was revealed to be Glen Gordon in the credits of One Small Step.
- This is the final 11-minute episode of the series in production order, as the show was cancelled.