Mindy's Weather Report is the second half of the fourteenth episode of Ready Jet Go!.
Mindy and Sunspot, watching a weather report broadcast on FACE 9000’s screen, learn of a huge storm system on Saturn. When the other kids hear about it, they mistakenly assume the storm is somewhere local. Mayhem ensues as the misinformation spreads and everyone rushes around to prepare, while Mindy meanwhile “broadcasts” her own weather report from Jet’s house.
- Jet Propulsion
- Sean Rafferty
- Sydney Skelley
- Mindy Melendez
- Sunspot Propulsion
- Carrot Propulsion
- Celery Propulsion
- Mitchell Peterson
- Mr. Peterson
- Face 9000
Earth is not the only planet with storms! Although we have big hurricanes here that typically last up to a week, Saturn is home to a hexagonal group of hurricanes locked into place around Saturn’s north pole, that may have been going on for hundreds of years.
- The Real House Pets of Bortron 7, a spoof of The Real Housewives franchise is on the channel Sunspot finds on the TV on Face 9000.
- An image for Dinosaur Train, another PBS Kids series created by Craig Bartlett, can be seen when Sunspot flips over the channels on Face. A second of the theme song can be heard.
- Animation error: Sunspot stays on Earth and does not travel into space with Celery and the older children, but the van take-off sequence shows him buckling his seat belt.
- Animation error: The number of dolls sitting in front of Mindy's "television set" as she gives her weather report changes several times. It starts at three, then there are four, then five, and then four again.
- Mr. Peterson tells Mitchell that carrying sandbags helps "build character", but Mitchell says he thinks that his character is big enough, which is a meta reference to how underdeveloped Mitchell was at the time. However, he started to get more depth in What Goes Up....
- This episode reveals that Mr. Peterson is the self-appointed safety officer of the neighborhood.
- In this episode, Mindy says that she is 4 1/4 years old.
- Jet mentions an unseen character named Mrs. Purdy; this could be a reference to writer Joe Purdy.
- This episode, along with its sister episode, A Visit From Uncle Zucchini, was the first episode to air in April.