My Fair Jet is the second half of the thirty-second episode of Ready Jet Go!.
Sean and Sydney are planning to take Jet to the DSA Open House the upcoming weekend. The Earth kids are nervous that he will get in front of a crowd of strangers and forget to keep the secret that he's an alien from Bortron 7. After a hilarious outburst from Jet, the kids are motivated to try to train him to behave less like an alien from outer space, and more like a regular Earthie kid. Jet's doing well until he ends up using his Bortronian jet-pack to fly up to rescue the DSA weather balloon when it's about to get away in some bad weather.
- Jet Propulsion
- Sunspot Propulsion
- Sydney Skelley
- Sean Rafferty
- Celery Propulsion
- Carrot Propulsion
- Face 9000
- Dr. Rafferty
- Dr. Melendez
- Dr. Bergs
- Mr. Peterson
- This is the first time where one of the characters (Sean) gets put in actual physical danger, as Sean was carried away by the DSA weather balloon.
- Jet explicitly reveals in his song that he is Bortronian, yet Sean and Sydney don't seem to care.
- This episode includes some mature themes, such as Sean almost getting killed by getting carried away by the weather balloon in some bad weather, and the possibility of all funding for the Deep Space Array getting cut if the Open House is a failure. Jet's alien identity is also taken more seriously.
- When Jet is sorting the pictures, pictures from Date Night, Sunspot and the Great Red Spot, and Satellite Selfie can be seen.
- The title is a reference to the 1964 film My Fair Lady.
- The plot for the episode is also a reference to the film. In the film, pompous phonetics professor Henry Higgins (Rex Harrison) is so sure of his abilities that he takes it upon himself to transform a Cockney working-class girl into someone who can pass for a cultured member of high society. In the same way, in this episode, Sean and Sydney try to train Jet to behave more like a civilized, normal Earthie kid, and less like an alien from Bortron 7.