Since its creation, Ready Jet Go! has been dubbed into many languages other than English.
- 1 Brazil
- 2 China
- 3 Finland
- 4 Hong Kong
- 5 Hungary
- 6 Indonesia
- 7 Israel
- 8 Latin America
- 9 Latvia
- 10 Middle East
- 11 Norway
- 12 Poland
- 13 Portugal
- 14 Russia
- 15 South Korea
- 16 Sri Lanka
- 17 Thailand
- 18 Turkey
- 19 References
In Brazil, the series retains its English title. This show was dubbed in Brazilian Portuguese from the first to second seasons. It was aired on Nat Geo Kids and TV Brasil Animada, although the latter only aired the first 52 episodes.
This show was dubbed in Mandarin Chinese of first season. The title was translated as 太空小子杰特GO! (Space Boy Jet GO!) and is available on iQiyi's VOD.
- The songs were never dubbed in Mandarin Chinese.
This show was dubbed in Finnish for the first 52 episodes of the first season. The title was translated as Jetron Matkaan (Jet’s Journey) and was aired on Yle TV2.
- Jet Propulsion - Jetro Voima
- Celery Propulsion - Selleri Voima
- Carrot Propulsion - Porkkana Voima
- Sean Rafferty - Otto
- Sydney Skelley - Sanni
- Mindy Melendez - Minttu
- Mitchell Peterson - Mikko
- Sunspot Propulsion - Sputnik
- Boxwood Terrace - Puksila (Box Town)
- The songs were never dubbed in Cantonese.
This show was dubbed in Hungarian for the first season. It was aired on TV2 Kids and made by Subway Studio.
- Jet Propulsion - Pál Dániel Máté
- Sydney Skelley - Pekár Adrienn
- Sean Rafferty - Baráth István
- Mindy Melendez - Hermann Lilla
- Carrot Propulsion (Répa Propulsion) - Magyar Bálint
- Celery Propulsion (Zeller Propulsion) - Orosz Anna
- Jet's name is different in the intro than in the series proper; in the intro, his name is "Hungarianized" to "Rakéta Jet". But in the episodes themselves, Jet uses his English name. His parents and Sunspot have Hungarianized first names, but keep their English last name.
- Diah Sekartaji Wulandari - Jet Propulsion
- Eric Zhanov - Face 9000, Carrot Propulsion
- Nurul Ulfah - Mindy Melendez
- Way Esso - Sean Rafferty
- Mba Siwi Dwi - Celery Propulsion
- Maya - Dr. Rafferty
- The songs were never dubbed in Indonesian.
In Latin America, the series retains its English title. This show was dubbed in Latin American Spanish from the first to second seasons. And was aired on Nat Geo Kids, PBS Kids (via SAP), Señal Colombia and Once Niñas y Niños. It was produced by Etcetera Group in Venezuela.
- Stefani Villarroel (Season 1), Navid Cabrera (Season 2) - Jet Propulsion
- Angel Balam - Carrot Propulsion
- Marisol Duran - Celery Propulsion
- Juan Guzman - Face 9000
- Nicolas Daza - Uncle Zucchini
- Navid Cabrera - Sydney Skelley
- Stefani Villarroel (Season 1), Catherine Reyes (Season 2) - Sean Rafferty
- Angie Mallo - Mindy Melendez
- Abigaly Claro - Mitchell Peterson
- Carmen Lugo - Dr. Rafferty
- Andrea Gonzalez - Amy Skelley
This show was dubbed in Latvian from the first to the second seasons and Back to Bortron 7. The title was translated as Uzmanību, Gatavību, Kosmosā! (Ready, Set, Space!) It was released on VOD and aired on LTV1 and LTV7. This country did a voice-over translation in which one man speaks over all the original English audio.
- Jet Propulsion - Džets Reaktīvais
- Celery Propulsion - Selerija Reaktīva
- Sean Rafferty - Šons Rafertijs
- Sydney Skelley - Sidnija Skellija
- Mindy Melendez - Mindija Melendesa
- Mitchell Peterson - Mičels Pētersons
- Sunspot Propulsion - Saules Zaķis (Sun Bunny)
The show was dubbed in Arabic from the first to second seasons. The title was translated as مستعد للتحليق (Ready to Fly). The dub was initially aired on MBC 3, but later began airing on Majid. It was dubbed by Image Production House in Lebanon.
As of July 2021, the series is reairing on MBC 3.
This show was dubbed in Norwegian for the first 52 episodes of the first season. The title was translated as Jet fra Bortom (Jet from Beyond). It was aired on NRK Super.
- Mindy Melendez - Mina
- Sean Rafferty - Lars
- Sydney Skelley - Signe
- Mitchell Peterson - Harald
- Uncle Zucchini - Onkel Squash
- Jet Propulsion - Jet Kosmiczny
- Sunspot Propulsion - Promyk (Ray, as in a ray of sunshine)
- Celery Propulsion - Celina Kosmiczny
- Carrot Propulsion - Karol Kosmiczny
- Uncle Zucchini - Zygmunt
- This is the only dub in which Jet and his family members (with the exception of Jet himself) have human names as opposed to words for names. The reason why Celery and Carrot's names were changed to "Celina" and "Karol," typical Polish names, is because Polish is a gendered language and the Polish words for "carrot" and "celery" are of the opposite genders from the characters.
This show was dubbed in Russian from the first to second seasons and Back to Bortron 7. The title was translated as На старт, внимание, взлёт! (Ready, Set, Launch!) and aired on Капитан Фантастика and Рыжий.
This show was dubbed in Korean for only the first season. The title was translated as 우주탐험가 젯 (Space Explorer Jet). This series's Korean dubs were aired on EBS 1, EBS 2 and EBS Kids in 2016 to 2018. The first airing date was November 7th 2016 on EBS 1. Ready, Jet, Go! Theme Song was sang by Hong Bum-gi. This dub does not air in North Korea because the North Korean government bans the transmission of any foreign television program that is not made in their country.
- Nam Do-hyung - Jet Propulsion, Zerk and Jet 2
- Jeon Tae-yeol - Carrot Propulsion and Mitchell Peterson
- Hong Bum-gi - Sean Rafferty
- Lee Min-kyu - Face 9000 and Uncle Zucchini
- Jeon Hae-ri - Sydney Skelley
- Jang Eun-suk - Mindy Melendez
- Kim Eun-a - Celery Propulsion
- Jet Propulsion - 젯 프러플션
- Carrot Propulsion - 캐럿 프러플션
- Celery Propulsion - 셀러리 프러플션
- Sydney Skelley - 시드니 스켈리
- Sean Rafferty - 션 래퍼티
- Mindy Melendez - 민디 메렌데즈
- Dr. Rafferty - 래퍼티 박사
- Face 9000 - 페이스 9000
- Uncle Zucchini - 추키니 삼촌
- Mitchell Peterson - 미첼 피터슨
- Sunspot - 선스팟
- Zerk - 저크
- Dr. Melendez - 메렌데즈 박사
- The series was translated by Kim Kyung-eun, song recorded by Kim Yong-kwan, the episodes recorded and mixed by Choi Sung-uk, directed by Lee Yong-jun and produced and dubbed by EBS Media.
In Sri Lanka, the series retains its English title. The Back to Bortron 7 movie was dubbed in Sinhala and was aired on TV Derana in February 2021.
Beginning June 2021, dubbing of the full series commenced.
This show was dubbed in Thai of first season and aired on Thai PBS. The title was translated as เจ็ต...เพื่อนรักจากต่างดาว (Jet…Your Best Friend from Far Away).
- Although there is no confirmation, it is highly likely that the songs were never dubbed in Thai considering ThaiPBS’ dubs usually leave songs in English.
This show was dubbed in Turkish for the first season. The title was translated as Jet ile Keşfet (Explore With Jet) and was aired on Minika Çocuk from 2018 to 2020.
None of the voice actors are known save for Jet, who appears to be voiced by Burcu Güneştutar.