Scientific Sean is the second half of the twenty-seventh episode of Ready Jet Go!.
Jet is fascinated by Earth paper airplanes when he watches Sean casually fold one. Jet suggests that the kids challenge each other to build the plane that will fly the farthest, and still carry the payload of a message. Sean wants to use the Scientific Method to solve the distance/size issues.
The Scientific Method is a simple set of rules that scientists use the world over, to make sure that they are doing their experiments correctly and in a way that they can repeat. But great science comes from both the application of this simple set of rules AND from imagination and inspiration.
- Mindy's abuelita (grandmother) was going to visit in this episode, but she was never shown and only mentioned.
- This is the first episode to be dedicated entirely to the Scientific Method.
- Animation error: When Sean is complimenting Sydney's airplane towards the end of the episode, he is looking at Jet and not Sydney.
- In this episode, the characters sing the final chorus of the long version of the Scientific Method song, which was only heard in Jet Cooks Dinner, complete with Sean's speaking lines intact.
- This is the very last individual episode to premiere in 2016.
- Another variation of the Try Again song is heard in this episode.