|“|| Jet: Isn't mini-golf supposed to be goofy fun?|
Mindy: Isn't pretty much everything supposed to be goofy fun?
Jet: I certainly think so!
—My favorite quote ever from the series, from Mini-Golf at the DSA
Hi, I'm NeptuneID13, and I'm a huge fan of the PBS series "Ready Jet Go!". In addition to this show, I also like Nature Cat, Wild Kratts, Odd Squad, Sesame Street, Arthur, Let's Go Luna, Xavier Riddle, Molly of Denali, Hero Elementary, Elinor Wonders Why, and Dinosaur Train, but RJG is my favorite.
I adopted this wiki on April 2, 2018, and I am an admin alongside NoonboryKedabory. In addition to this show, I am a fan of cartoons. I also like studying astronomy and one of my new interests is railways.
I am also the creator of a terrible AU series, which is called RJG Tales. Episodes would have included "Jet's Bad Word", "Commander Cressida Convention", "The Last Straw", "The New Mitchell", and "Mindy in the Middle", but they will likely never come to fruition because my writing is lame.
One day I want to be an animator or an astronomer. But for now, my occupation is messing around in iMovie, editing wiki pages, obsessing over RJG!, and sucking at math.
My goal is to reach 365 days on the wiki and get the platinum Jet & Sunspot badge, but I keep failing at it. Darn Fandom and the stupid ways they determine time. Also, I reached 3,000 edits on the wiki as of February 1, 2020.
I was at some other wikis; the TTTE wiki, the SU wiki, the Let's Go Luna wiki, the Molly of Denali wiki, the Xavier Riddle wiki, the Lost Media Wiki, Mario Wiki, and my all new PBS Kids Sprout wiki.
Favorite Ready Jet Go! Characters
|1. Sean Rafferty||Sean is the most relatable character on the entire show. For me at least. He can be overconfident of himself, thinking that he's going to be an astronaut when he grows up, but he also has some insecurities, like his claustrophobia and fear of heights. But he undergoes development and isn't that scared of going to space anymore, and is now good at using his imagination. Best character arc in a kids' show ever? Maybe. Plus, he's just an adorable little cinnamon roll.|
|2. Jet Propulsion||This list wouldn't be complete without the main character himself, would it?. Everything about Jet's character is perfect, well not that he is perfect or anything, but he is one of the best television protagonists due to his flawed personality. Jet's excitable, energetic, curious, and truly means no harm; he just wants to learn about Earth. However, he can be spontaneous and sometimes doesn't listen to directions. Which I can relate to because I'm not good at paying attention to some things. In spite of all of that, he's a great leader, a great friend, and a patient, eternal optimist, which are all qualities that I admire. Plus, practically any screenshot of him is good for a profile picture.|
|3. Mitchell Peterson||Mitchell is the most underrated character on the show. When I started watching the show I wasn't too fond of him at first but he really grew on me as I kept watching the episodes. He might seem like the cliche character who likes to stalk the protagonist (ok maybe stalk is a strong word), but he evolves from that cliche. Mitchell has a tendency to not act very nice to the other characters, especially Jet and Mindy. But as shown in the really depressing Christmas episode, he only acts like that to hide his insecureness and loneliness. That's a very powerful deconstruction of a character stereotype. It makes you feel bad for him. In addition, both of Mitchell's VAs do a good job playing him, and his facial expressions are hilarious!|
|4. Sydney Skelley|
Favorite Ready Jet Go! Episodes excluding Back to Bortron 7
- My Fair Jet
- Tiny Blue Dot
- Holidays in Boxwood Terrace
- Lone Star
- A Visit to the Planetarium
- Jet 2
- Jet Can't Sleep
- So Many Moons
- Project Pluto
- Sunspot and the Great Red Spot
- Jet's Time Machine
- Treasure Map
- Astronaut Ellen Ochoa
- Potatoes on Mars
- Bortron Leprechaun
- Jet Shrinks the Kids
- Eye in the Sky
- Try and Try Again
- Racing on Sunshine
- You Can Call Me Albedo
Favorite RJG Songs
- Tiny Blue Dot
- There's No Planet Like My Planet
- Just Add Water
- You're Never Too Big For a Lullaby
- The Milky Way
- Intergalactic Travel Writers
- Night of a Bazillion Stars
- So Many Moons
- Venus! (Earth's Broiling Hot Twin)
- Bortronian is What I Am!
- The Spirit of Christmas
This section is listing episodes that I have available, on DVD or otherwise.
- Mindy and Carrot Bake - On the 20 Incredible Tales PBS Kids DVD and on Google Drive for convenience.
- Mindy's Ice Rink - Google Drive.
- Mindy's Meteorite Stand - Google Drive (incomplete).
- Solar Power Rover - Google Drive.
- Solar System Bake-Off! - Google Drive.
- From Pluto with Love - Google Drive.
- Galileo, Galileo! - Google Drive.
- Mindy Turns Five (part 1 only) - Google Drive. I think I have part 2 on my flash drive.
- Commander Cressida Begins - On the 20 Incredible Tales PBS Kids DVD.
- Jet's First Halloween - On the Jet's First Halloween DVD.
- Diggin' Earth - On the Jet's First Halloween DVD.
- Mindy's Mystery - On the Jet's First Halloween DVD.
- Measure for Measure - Flash drive.
- Mindy's Bedtime - Flash drive.
- Endless Summer - I don't know, I think I have it on my flash drive, but the file was too large and the video was in poor quality.
- Jet Shrinks the Kids - I think it may be on my flash drive.
- Kid-Kart Derby - Pretty sure it's on my flash drive.
- Asteroids, Meteors, and Meteorites - Maybe on flash drive?
- Back to Bortron 7 - On flash drive (incomplete).
- My dad has a subscription to Prime on Amazon Video. With Prime, you can watch the first two volumes of Ready Jet Go for free; the rest require you to either pay money or to subscribe to the PBS Kids Amazon Channel. Here are the episodes available in prime:
- Volume 1: How Come the Moon Has Craters?/Backyard Moon Base, How Come the Moon Changes Shape?/Night of a Bazillion Stars, A Kid's Guide to Mars/Jet 2 (episode), Tour of the Solar System/Jet Cooks Dinner, Just the Right Distance From the Sun/Solar Power Rover, Round and Round/The Plant From Bortron 7, and Earth Mission to Moon/Mindy's Moon Bounce House.
- Volume 2: More Than One Moon/Visit to Mom's Office, How We Found Your Sun/Treehouse Observatory, Beep Has the Blues/Chore Day, Mission to Mars/Sounds Abound, What's Up With Saturn's Rings?/Sunspot's Night Out, The Grandest Canyon/A Visit to the Planetarium, Ice Moon Enceladus/What Goes Up..., and Comet Fever/Asteroid Patrol.
- Back to Bortron 7 is also available in Prime.
- All the episodes that were available on YouTube seem to have been deleted. Anyways, One Small Step can be found there, uploaded in multiple parts.
- I used to have A Star is Born, A Hammer and a Feather, Commander Mom, Ain't No Mars Mountain High Enough, Treasure Map, Moon Face, Lone Star 2 - Rocket Kids!, I think Not a Sound, and Potatoes on Mars (Episode) on my computer, but I deleted them because they would potentially take up space, plus the episodes weren't in the best quality.
Since I deleted my Deviantart, I will use this to ramble incoherently about whatever comes to mind.
February 2, 2020 - This year's Super Bowl commercials sucked major butt. At least they didn't go through with that Mr. Peanut RIP commercial out of respect for Kobe Bryant, but they tried to tell us that Tr*mp is the best president ever and that F*x N*ws is America's top network, when they're far from it. On the other hand, that Jake From StateFarm commercial was hilarious, as was the Rick & Morty Pringles commercial. I think the J-Lo/Shakira performance made me 10 times gayer. Also I watched Harvey Street Kids, Sym Bionic Titan, and Tuca and Bertie recently and they're great! I don't know why I didn't watch them before.
February 4, 2020 - Since my friends on Miraheze all watch My Hero Academia, I caved and started watching it on Crunchyroll. I like it so far but I'm so behind since there's four seasons. Also, Deku is my child and Bakugo sucks for being mean to him.February 5, 2020 - I made a Tumblr account, plutovhs2020. I will continue my ramblings on there, as well as post memes, PSAs, and general randomness.