Water, Water Everywhere is the first half of the forty-sixth episode of Ready Jet Go!.
Jet takes the kids on a saucer tour all around the Earth to discover all the ways that water can be found. They visit Antarctica to look at the ice, and then compare that extreme to the icy surface of Jupiter's moon Europa.
- This episode, along with Commander Cressida Story Contest, was accidentally aired on WTVI PBS Charlotte on April 4, 2018.
- The episode title is a reference to a line in the Samuel Taylor Coleridge poem, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.
- The beginning of the episode is similar to the beginning of Back to Bortron 7, as both involve the kids exploring underwater in Jet's submarine.
- It is revealed that Sunspot's digital pad is water-proof.
- When the gang is at the South Pole, Sean and Sydney somehow have their winter clothes instead of their space-suits.
- The episode received a book adaptation.