Whole Lotta Shakin' is the first half of the thirty-second episode of Ready Jet Go!.
The kids and Sunspot attempt to build the tallest tower ever on the Moon, hoping to beat Jet's cousin's record. While building, the Moon's surface shakes. Huh? The Earth kids are amazed to learn that the Moon has quakes, and Jet is just as amazed to learn that Earthquakes exist. After learning about the causes of moonquakes, the kids attempt to build a Moonquake-proof structure.
- It is revealed that Sean eats when he's stressed.
- This is the first time we hear Zerk since Earth Mission to Moon. In this episode, his character is developed further.
- This is the first episode to take place entirely in space.
- Not counting Jet's First Halloween, this is the first individual episode to not have the curriculum in the official PBS description.
- The kids' moon base gets destroyed at the end of the episode.
- The episode title may be a reference to the Big Maybelle song, "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On".